Sunday, April 27, 2014

More on Spring, Easter and Grades

I realized after I did my last post, that there were more pictures from Easter I hadn't shared.  Such as Aidan getting up and finding that the Easter Bunny had filled his basked with goodies and Legos!


















And I completely forgot to share about his grades!  Aidan is doing awesome.  He has all M's (meets) and E's (Exceeds) except that he brought home a P (progressing) in PE.  Really???  And this was the second one he brought home.  I talked to him and then wrote a note on his report card expressing confusion about this as I know Aidan is a good athlete.  So, I then get a note home from the PE teacher saying that Aidan is a good athlete but doesn't follow directions and doesn't always listen.  Hmmmm. . . .talked a little more with Aidan and found that he gets bored in PE.  They are doing very elemental things and he is bored leading to easy distraction.  Discussed a little more and stressed with him that paying attention and following directions during PE is just the same as in his normal class.  Hopefully, that will be the end of that.

And Spring!  Glorious Spring!!!  This weekend was the Leesburg Flower and Garden Festival.  My friend Kelly, her daughter Catherine, Me and Aidan all walked down yesterday at 10:00--opening time of the festival.  And it was already super crowded!!!  whoa.  But, oh the glorious plants, flowers and excellent patio venues!  I took a lot of pictures of different patio plans for ideas on what we can do for ours.  Here was my favorite--and no ours won't be this elaborate.  I just really liked it.





Isn't it pretty???

And we also saw a really cool man swing. . .

And what festival would be a festival without face painting????

I only had to encourage Aidan a little to wash this off during shower time last night. . .
And now it is another glorious day.  Perfect for some porch sitting this afternoon.

Have a great day!



No comments: