Monday, April 13, 2020

Pandemic 4/13/2020

I keep hearing reports that we may be able to be somewhat back to normal by November.  Seriously?  But, that goes along with the 12-18 months I heard to begin with.  The President wants to reopen the government by next month.  We'll see how this all plays out.

Today's numbers as of this morning:
World:  1,850,200
United States:  561,103
Virginia:  5,274
Loudoun County:  309
Maryland:  8,228
Washington, D. C.:  1875

I hear Virginia had a big jump this weekend.

AS of this weekend, I have only been out to go to work for one full week.  Aidan hasn't been anywhere or seen anyone, in person, for two weeks.  Pat went to the store last Wednesday.  None of us have any symptoms so I feel pretty good about our safety.

I cleaned and reorganized the Laundry Room this weekend.  Not going anywhere is helping me get some of the deep cleaning projects done.  And, with refunds coming for programs that we aren't doing now, I am really saving some cash.

Yesterday was Easter.  Weird.  Only the three of us.  But, Aidan got a basket, we had ham and it was a quiet day.  I watched an Easter Service from St. Matthews online.  Good to see the service, but again, weird.

I gave myself a pedicure yesterday.  It is a disaster.  Even Aidan laughed at me!  I guess I'll have to just take that polish back off.


No comments: