Monday, November 10, 2008

More Aidanisms

Daddy huntina BIG BUCK! Trasnlation: Daddy is hunting for a big buck.

Aya wanna huntina BIG BUCK! Translation: Aidan wants to hunt for the big buck. (not for a few years, my little Man!)

Aya roide da cool bb in a wood (rhymes with road). Translation: Aidan got to ride the four wheeler with Daddy in the woods.

Mama BB too big for garach. Translation: Mama's car is too big to fit in the garage.

KEOW! Translation: Cow!

Ollypop! Translation: Lollypopp! (Always, always wants one!)

Aya wanna dood it! Translation: Aidan wants to do it by myself!

Hi Amy! (picks up any cell phone available and says Hi Amy! I do talk to my sister nearly everyday. . .)

Mama baby boy Aya. . . Translation: Mama's baby boy Aidan. (I say this to him a lot and he will say it to me if he is wanting reassurance or security from me! It's really cute!)

Confession: As we have been pulling out the warmer clothes: slacks, sweaters, turtlenecks, etc. . .I have found a few pieces are still nauseating to just look at and have been refolded and put back, way back, in the deep dark recesses of my closet. . .Sad to say, the Sloppy Joe's Tshirt is not one of them! sigh. . .

1 comment:

Gary and Windy Sanders said...

wow. i'm just getting to catch up on everyones blogs. i haven't thought about the sloppy joe t-shirt in a while. i feel you on the clothing situation. looks like everything is going great for you all.