Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going Without Training Wheels

After a week of an accident nearly everyday (I think he is just too busy and happy with what he is doing to think about going) today we were dry. And, today, we also decided to go without our training wheels:





And so we're off and running, literally, after our kiddo to make sure he doesn't go out to King Street which is incredibly busy!!

In other news: Aidan is signed up for his next set of ice skating lessons. They begin in the morning on October 31st. We're all excited! Aidan is looking forward to getting back on the ice. Funny, too, he was also invited to a Halloween Party being given by the Caps for just kids. Maybe we'll go!

Tomorrow is picture day at Aidan's school. I agreed to Aidan's request to wear jeans, but he has to wear a nice shirt and sweater vest of Mama's choosing.

Finally, I got a recent and strange email in my comments on a post I did last March. I'll write about it soon--after I have a chance to think it through.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I just can not believe he can ride a bike like that. WOW!! is all I can say. I am sure that I was much older when my training wheels were taken off. That is too cool.
Joy