Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 years of Mommy bliss. . .

I lost my heart, two years ago today, to this little boy we met in Sosnovoborsk, Russia. It became his forever on that day. . .In reflection of those two years of loving life as a Mommy, I realized that Aidan isn't the only thing to have aged two
years!


Aidan: November 22, 2007


Aidan: November 22, 2009


Kitty Cat: November 22, 2007


Ktty Cat: November 22, 2009

I don't want to talk too much about the extra lines on my face or grey in my hair. . .like Kitty cat, they are showing major signs of being well loved and these added features to my appearance are all because I gave my heart to my son. I became his Mommy on November 22, 2007, even though he didn't come home to live with us for another 4 months. I can't imagine my life without him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't believe how fast time goes - 2 years!! He's so adorable and you look great!