Sunday, May 9, 2010

C Днём Матери

Happy Mother's Day, y'all. . .

If you haven't seen Blindside, you must. We watched it this weekend and I have to tell you the cutest thing Aidan said:

At one point in the movie, Sandra Bullock comes marching along in her determined way to do something for Michael, or one of her kids, and Aidan said, "There's Michael's Mama!!" I just love that about my son. I hope and pray he keeps that openness and acceptance all of his life.

We had a fantastic day today. First, I slept in until 8:00 this morning!! That is an unheard of time for me to sleep to. Even on vacation. In fact, I think I might have slept later except that the cat was sitting on my chest. . .

Then, we got dressed and went for a late breakfast at Anita's (Tex-Mex). Yum!!!

Later we came home and Pat took Aidan to his parents while I got our dinner ready: steaks, with baked potatoes and salad. More Yum!!

A nice afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa was had by all. And, as a bonus, I received the most awesome gift of a gift card to Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Salon!!! I see a full massage and pedicure coming in my near future!!! Woo Hoo!!

Aidan is now enjoying some play time downstairs while mommy has another glass of this fantastic wine. . .

Oh!! And here's the new camera:



Now to learn how to use it!!! I still have a few days before Aidan's birthday. . .

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!