Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey Mama. . .

So my son is really becoming a Virginian. He now greets people with Hey! The other day, when I walked in the house, he said, "Hey Mama!" It's so cute to hear him picking up the vernacular from around here!!



This is what else he's been up to. . .that was a big box, turned into a fort, that Aidan and the neighbor girls had a lot of fun with for a few days.

In other news, did you hear the one where, even when you're done with the post placement reports, you must notify your agency and the Russian Consulate where your child is registered (the Embassy in D. C. for us) if you move at any time prior to the child's 18th birthday? Right. I just found this one out today. I don't mind, really. Afterall, Aidan is a Russian citizen (as well as an American citizen). And I realize that this is something new added on due to so many issues that have happened. It just seems like it's never really over. . .I guess I should be grateful that, should a move happen, we only need to notify everyone by letter and it does not need to be apostilled!

1 comment:

Doug and Shelly said...

Hi Stacy. Thanks for leaving an encouraging comment on my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours! I've been meaning to ask you if you would be a willing source of info if we have questions about Kras when we finally get to go? Have an awesome day!