Aidan at Beach

Aidan at Beach

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lessons in Discretion Needed

So, this morning, while making my bed, my young son came up behind me and said, "Mama!  You have a big bum!  I mean really big!"

Sigh. .  .gotta get back into the groove of watching what I eat.

Pat has been informed that we will now be back on a good eating plan beginning January 1. . .He thinks it's all Aidan's fault!  Of course, the big breakfasts and the going out don't help!  I can't blame me, ya know!  : )

1 comment:

Joy said...

Stacy,
I think having a healthy diet is probably one of the hardest things to achieve. Nope I have not achieved it either. I am hoping to fit into my Christmas PJs but it is not likely.

I have to start to eat better too so maybe I will start with you guys in January. I think everything is more fun as a group. You cook, I will do the dishes ;-)
Joy