Thursday, June 19, 2008

Confessions. . .Part 2

I am an avid Football fan. I like High School Football, College Football, but looooooovvvvveeee NFL football.. . In case you weren't sure about where we live, where I have lived for nearly 30 years, it is right outside of Washington, D. C.. In fact, we live 35 miles from the city. Close enough to go in and do whatever, see whatever, and even catch a game every now and then. What game, you ask? Well, there are the Capitols. . .fun; Nationals. . .pretty okay; and the Wizards, not so bad. . .but really, the fun is at the football games where. . .. drumroll, please. .. .


THE REDSKINS PLAY!!!


Okay. Surely you saw that coming. . .I mean, really. Aidan was wearing the Redskin outfit outside of St. Basil's!

Anyway, preseason is just over a month away and I can't wait. I love football so much! A friend of mine just sent me an email today with the NFL music and I got chills of excitement. . .I think I'm going to move Aidan's easal to the basement by the big screen TV so I can begin the process of explaining the game to him. I know he's going to love it! I think he'd make an excellent linebacker. . .size is on his side! Have you seen his hands?????

Go 'skins!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I have to laugh because every time I show him a new picture of Aidan he points out the Redskins outfit.

He is a Seahawks fan and always has been. I think he will be looking for an outfit for our little one.
Joy