Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't Forget The Puma's, Mama!

Ok.  I admit it.  I succumbed to the toy gun dilemma and allowed my young son to talk me into buying him a small nerf gun. (he was really really good at church!)  It shoots little dart things that stick to windows and doors.  I admonished sternly that we don't shoot people or dogs or cats.  If he even points the thing at any one of these, it will be taken away immediately, no chances.  He agreed.  Then we began discussing what was permissible to be shot. . .

So, Aidan, what can you shoot with your nerf gun?

I can shoot windows, doors, fences, trees. . .and Bad Boy Bears, deer AND Pumas!

Pumas?????

Oh yes!  Pumas are really bad!!  Don't forget the Pumas, Mama!!

LOL!!!  Where in there world did he get Pumas from???  LOL!!!

No comments: