Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to a new American Citizen!

Quick post. . .and I can't believe I didn't mention these two items yesterday!!!!

Today is Aidan's birthday! He is now two. So, the terrible two behavior we have experienced is now legit. : ) We bought him a cake with the Cars theme on it because he loves cars and points to "B B" 's all the time. I can't wait to see his reaction to opening presents and being sung to! All that after we take the family to dinner at Blue Ridge Grill. I'm looking forward to it.

And, the second thing is that we received Aidan's Certificate of Citizenship in the mail. It is very cool. Although he has been officially an American since April 13th, this certifies it. Perhaps we will frame it and hang it in his bedroom. . .we haven't decided yet.

More later!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Aidan!

Joy said...

Happy Birthday Little Man. I just love it when fun suff comes in the mail like that. Congratulations.
Joy

P.S. I still have not dried out.

Lori said...

yeh!!!!! I am so proud of the big two year old...can't wait to see him again soon!