Monday, January 4, 2010

Wearin' my Hat and Shoes with my Jama's...

A week ago, we went out for 1/2 price burger night at Shenanigans. . .this was our thing to do on Monday evenings until I implemented our better and more healthful consumption effective on New Years. . .Anyway, while there, a young woman came in dressed in her PJ's but wearing a coat, hat, and shoes. This hit Aidan's funny bone and he immediately yelled out, "Mama!! That girl is wearin' her JAMA'S!!" It was really funny, his reaction.

Fast forward to this past weekend. . .

Aidan got up on Sunday and ran down the stairs and put on his hat, shoes and gloves and said, "Look!! I'm wearing my hat and shoes with my JAMA'S!!! Just like that girl at Brookes!! (that's what he calls Shenanigan's)". I caught this picture of it after he came back upstairs to his room:

No comments: