Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just when I thought it was safe. . .

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, they got a whole lot worse. . .

I took Monday off and took Aidan to the doctor. He has a sinus infection and double ear infections. . .thus the really really bad behavior. . .

By Tuesday morning, I had had a total of about eight hours sleep since Friday. . .Aidan was probably less, since I woke up to find him plastered to me at one point and have no earthly idea of when that happened!! But,we gamely went off to work and school yesterday anyway.

He hadn't been on the Augmentin long enough. . .Really, really bad at school. . .worse than on Friday. . .

Today he seemed better when he got up, after a full 10 hours sleep. And, he was really good at school today (thanks be to God!!) But, he has now developed his signature cough. So, back on the nebulizer. And, we will probably have to skip the Christmas Open House that Bethany is putting on tomorrow evening. I was looking forward to seeing our Social Worker too. . .

But, Aidan's health is sooooo much more important!!

No comments: