Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Awesomely Busy Weekend Looms

Last night I hired a sitter, for only the third time!, and went out to dinner with some girlfriends. . .awesome! I was only out for a couple of hours, but it was nice to have a conversation without being interrupted a million times and having a little person clinging to my leg. And when I got home, he came squeeling out of the house and gave me a huge hug, which I was totally ready for!! The only hiccup was that Daddy came by in his work truck just as he was drifting off to sleep and so the "going to bed" process had to be restarted after he left. Otherwise, good fun for all.

Today, I am having some fairly minor mouth surgery. After having the discussion for the fourth time, I think my husband understands that he is needed at home tonight to help with little man. I'm just not sure how I'll feel tonight. I should be good to go tomorrow, if eating soups, which is a good thing because:

Saturday we have our second swimming lesson which will be followed by a birthday party for a neighbor boy who is turning 4. He and Aidan will be in the same grade in school when they start in a couple of years.

And Sunday we have Church and then Sunday School and then an enjoyable lunch with Grandma and Grandpa, whom we haven't seen for a couple of weeks (schedules, you know.).

And so we start another busy weekend. I'm told this is the norm. : ) How awesome!

No comments: