Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Wiggles. . .

2:45 AM MAMA?????? (What is it about that time?)

Aidan, it's still night night time. What's wrong?

Can I come sleep in your bed? Okay, honey. But, don't wake up Daddy. . .

wiggle. . .wiggle. . .wiggle. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .Aidan, lie still please and go to sleep. . . .

wiggle. . .wiggle. . .wiggle. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .Aidan, honey, please go to sleep. Okay, Mama.

wiggle. . .wiggle. . .wiggle. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .squirm. . .You got any oatmeal in here??? No, honey. Are you hungry? yeah.

After having a cookie, we went back to his room and rocked for a while. . .You got any orange juice in here??? Aidan, sweetie, Mama promises that you can have oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast. But, right now it's night night time. I'll get you some water and then off to bed, okay? Okay Mama.

Needless to say, I'm a bit tired this morning. I'll live, though, and I think I'm going to start giving Aidan a bigger pre-bedtime snack!

No comments: