Sunday, March 16, 2008

48 hours to take off!

48 hours from now we'll be leaving here; a week from now, we'll be in Krasnoyarsk! And, five weeks from now, we'll be back home and getting adjusted! I can't wait. . .





Meanwhile, we have checked nearly everything off the To Do list. The only things remaining are the "Stacy wants to do" items. So, if they don't get done, no big deal. They were really bonus items anyway! But, one "Stacy wants to do" item got finished yesterday: I stenciled the Growth Chart that my mom designed in the new Laundry/Utility room that Pat built me in the basement. Here's a close up picture:



All it needs are the hash marks showing the feet and inches, but that can be done later. If the background wall color doesn't show up, it's a sunny yellow. I'm so glad we were able to get that up so that we can measure Aidan on it as soon as we get home.

Later today, after church, I'll start packing: first the dogs, then for Aidan, then for us. Tomorrow I can weed through what we're taking in case we're over our weight limit.

These last two weeks have gone so fast! I can't believe we're actually leaving in two days! I pray the next few weeks go as fast. . .

Thank you for the prayers you have sent up in our name so far. Please keep us in your prayers.

Blessings!

Stacy


No comments: